WOW!! WHAT A KID! NOT THAT I AM BIASED OR ANYTHING, BUT SHE"S GOT TO BE ONE OF THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! AND WHAT A DANCER!GOOD JOB WITH THE VIDEO SON!! LOVE, OPA
Oh my goodness ... this completely captures her personality and sweet dance moves. I personally like all the original outfits ;-) Great video, Derek. The timing is perfect!
That is fabulous!!!!! Amazing Auni...but amazing choreography! you'd think this was the only song she ever danced to! Love this...
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Great job Derek. Fun to see how creative and active Auni is. This captures it all!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! WHAT A KID! NOT THAT I AM BIASED OR ANYTHING, BUT SHE"S GOT TO BE ONE OF THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! AND WHAT A DANCER!GOOD JOB WITH THE VIDEO SON!! LOVE, OPA
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness ... this completely captures her personality and sweet dance moves. I personally like all the original outfits ;-) Great video, Derek. The timing is perfect!
ReplyDelete