Monday, December 27, 2010

Night Night Song




I wrote this song for Auni for Christmas 2010. It started out as a goodnight song several months ago but finished it for Christmas. She listens to it everytime she lays down to sleep and is so cute. I'm so glad that she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Derek,
    This is beautiful. What an amazing gift for Auni. thank you for sharing...made me cry. Such a reminder of God's grace from those early days.
    Mom P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom told me about your web-site, Emily, and I am so touched by Derek's words and melody to such a sweet miracle girl...
    Click on Sunshine and stop by my blog and visit me.
    Have a great day with many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to keep coming back to see this again...it is so sweet...I just blow kisses to Auni.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete